Only images that are "In line" or inserted as Drawings on your Document template will be merged to your generated documents.
To insert an image on your Document template as "Wrap text" or "Break text" or inserted inside table cells please use the Insert a Drawing function.
- Create a table in the Google Docs template
- Click inside the cell where the image would be inserted
- Click Insert > Drawing > New, as shown:
- Click on Image on the Drawing canvas:
- Insert the image via dragging the file into the box or choose from other highlighted options:
- Click Save and Close once done