Here we'll help you configure the Mail Merge section.
Configure the required settings.
1. Email template: Create the template that will be the body of your email message.
Use Available Tags to personalize your message.
Insert web images and links
2. Email Sender: Enter text that will be displayed as email sender.
3. Email Subject: The column that will provide the information for the subject line of the emails to be sent.
4. Recipients: The column containing the email addresses of your email recipients.
You also have the option to add cc and bcc recipients
To send a Mail Merge to more than one recipient in Recipient or Cc / Bcc cell simply field separate email addresses with a comma.
Note that there must be an email address in the Recipients column. If you only have email addresses in the cc and bcc fields, no email will be sent.
Alternatively pull in email addresses from other columns on your spreadsheet with a formula, like =F2 & ", " & G2 & " , " & H2 &""
5. Send PDF as attachment: To send your generated document as a PDF, please ensure you have checked both boxes "Convert generated documents to PDF" in the Document Merge section and "Send PDF as attachment" in the Mail Merge section.
NOTE: If you don't want to use the Mail Merge feature, please uncheck the box before Mail Merge.